fitGames are fun and engaging game-based activities that teach kids about healthy decision-making.
Each 30-minute lesson plan includes:
- Printable teacher’s guide with program overview and objectives.
- A lesson sequence including a warm-up activity, short discussion about a health skill, game to practice the skill, cool-down activity, and reflection.
- Alignment with National Health Education Standards, CASEL Social and Emotional Competencies and National Physical Education Standards.
- A checklist to assess understanding, skill development, and personal responsibility.
- Adaptations and modifications to match the developmental needs of all students.
- Links to additional lessons, videos, printables, and articles on related health topics.
- Use the lesson plan online or print from your device.
Get started! Select one of the games below to make learning and practicing healthy behaviors engaging and fun!