fitGames are a fun way to learn about healthy choices while actively engaging in games to grow in social and emotional competencies and physical skills.
Each 30-minute lesson plan includes:
- Printable teacher’s guides
- A warm-up activity, short discussion about a health skill, gameplay to practice the skill, cool-down activity, and reflection
- Alignment with CASEL Social and Emotional Competencies and National Health Education Standards
- Checklist to assess understanding, skill development, and personal responsibility
- Adaptations and modifications to match the developmental needs of all students
- Links to additional lessons, printables, and articles on related health topics
Get started! Select one of the games below to make learning and practicing healthy behaviors engaging and fun!