fitGames are fun and engaging game-based activities that teach kids about healthy decision-making.
Each 30-minute lesson plan includes:
- Printable teacher’s guide with objectives, standards, and support tools
- A warm-up activity, short discussion about a health skill, game to practice the skill, cool-down activity, and reflection.
- National Health Education Standards, CASEL Social and Emotional Competencies and National Physical Education Standards.
- A checklist to assess understanding, skill development, and personal responsibility.
- Adaptations, modifications, and inclusive strategies
- Links to additional lessons, videos, printables, and articles on related health topics.
Use the lesson plan online or print from your device. Get started by selecting one of the games below!