Fall flavors, like pumpkin and cinnamon, taste oh-so-good when the cool temps of Autumn roll around! Add variety to your breakfast routine with these 4 Ingredient Pancakes. Oatmeal and pumpkin puree are great sources of fiber for your body. As a family, create weekend memories by mixing a batch of batter to make fun pancake shapes for all to enjoy!
Find the printable version of this recipe HERE.
- Add banana slices, sun butter, or some mini chocolate chips for taste and design.
- Try pure maple syrup! A small amount goes a long way and sweetens pancakes naturally.
Fall Season 4 Ingredient Pancakes
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white
- ⅛ cup oatmeal
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Open the can of pumpkin and add to bowl.
- Add egg white and combine with fork.
- Add oatmeal and continue to combine ingredients.
- Spray skillet (if needed) and allow the skillet to heat up.
- Pour mixture into skillet and watch closely.
- Watch for browning edges to indicate doneness.
Serving size: 4 “silver dollar” pancakes
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Total fat: 1 g
Protein: 6 g
*This recipe is from the Healthy Cooking in the Classroom Program at Family Wellness. Click HERE for more information on how to bring this program to your school or community.